US equities rose overnight, with all three indices closing with gains.
However, the Aussie share market is set for a flat start, with the futures suggesting the market will fall 0.1%.
What to watch today:
- As NSW COVID-19 cases rise, restrictions are likely to remain in place until the 30th June. The travel bubble between New Zealand and NSW has been put on pause for 72 hours. Watch Sydney Airport (ASX:SYD) and Air New Zealand (ASX:AIZ).
- Uranium stocks are in the limelight as Prime Minister Scott Morrison lays the groundwork for a nuclear energy election plan. Keep an eye on Paladin Energy (ASX:PDN), Boss Energy (ASX:BOE) and Deep Yellow (ASX:DYL).
- The oil price is holding at US$73.00 a barrel, at its highest level in 3 years.
- Copper holds steady after a volatile week last week, after falling 7%.
- The iron ore price gained 0.3%.
- Propel Funeral Partners (ASX:PFP) was upgraded as a Bell Potter BUY with a new $4.25 target, implying a 13% share price growth in a year.
- West African Resources (ASX:WAF), Emeco Holdings (ASX:EHL) and Senex Energy (ASX:SXY) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.