The Aussie share market declined 3.7% this week (Mon-Thu), with all the industry sectors in the red as rates, war, inflation, and an upcoming election give investors plenty to think about.
In this week’s wrap, Sophia covers:
- (0:38) Block (ASX:SQ2) falling 30%
- (1:00) Why the tech sector crashed
- (1:46) Seven tech stocks Bell Potter has a buy rating on
- (2:25) The best and worst performing stocks in the All Ords
- (2:45) The most traded stocks & ETFs by Bell Direct clients
- (3:20) One economic news item to watch