The Aussie share market rose 1.4% (Mon-Thu) however, momentum is slowing with investors focused on earnings and dividend growth for 2021.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:39) Employment rises more than expected in July. What’s next?
- (1:13) The U.S. reports: S&P500 a shade off its record high
- (1:45) Aus earnings season: Banks to see declines & Miners to deliver
- (2:10) Reporting season wrap so far: CBA, Telstra & Transurban report
- (3:00) Stock watch: Treasury Wine Estates (ASX:TWE) guzzles up 18%
- (4:00) Mesoblast (ASX:MSB) falls Mon-Thu, then rockets after FDA vote
- (5:49) BHP (ASX:BHP), Coles (ASX:COL) and Westpac (ASX:WBC) all set to report next week