The Aussie share market took a dive this week, falling 4.9% (Mon-Thu). This followed the latest inflation reading out in the US, which saw the US Federal Reserve respond by lifting interest rates by 0.75%.
In this week’s wrap, Sophia covers:
- (1:55) Bell Potter’s top picks in the uranium sector
- (2:20) The US Federal Reserve’s rate hike
- (3:40) The tech and major mining stocks that suffered heavy losses
- (4:14) Lake Resources’ (ASX:LKE) impressive yearly gain
- (4:36) The most traded stocks & ETFs by Bell Direct clients
- (5:15) Two economic news items to watch out for