There’s light at the end of the tunnel this week, with 111,000 Aussies returning to work rather than the projected further loss of 35,000 jobs. Plus, the Aussie share market followed the U.S. blue-chip rise, closing 0.4% higher (Mon-Thu).
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- Three stocks to watch given home sales are up 3.6%
- The Sectors report: Real Estate rose 2.3%
- Five stand out stocks this week
- Aussie employment data beating expectations – sole traders and females leading the charge
- Victorian COVID-19 cases trending lower and likely to continue
- Two stocks to consider: Aristocrat Leisure (ASX:ALL) and Accent Group (ASX:AX1)