The Aussie share market touches the 6,000pt milestone, hits a 13-week high, and collects a 32% gain from its COVID-19 bottom. Technical trend lines show that significant growth for the ASX200 could be around the corner.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- The comeback from COVID-19 (0:15)
- All sectors rise, iron ore hits a 10-month high, pushing up Aussie export revenue & shares in the iron ore majors (0:40)
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (ASX:URW) charges 33% after reopening centres in France, and it’s likely to rally further (1:24)
- Three key themes: property developers/fund managers set for growth, a potential looming recession and the U.S triple threat? (2:30)
- How these key themes translate into trade ideas: a word on Centuria (ASX:CNI), CSL (ASX:CSL) and Qantas (ASX:QAN) (4:20)