The ASX200 is eyeing a gain of 0.1% at the open.
Tesla will be welcomed to the S&P500 in December, its shares gained 8% on this news.
What to watch today:
- Following the rally on Wall Street, you might expect buying today in tech, travel, tourism, gambling and bank stocks.
- Aristocrat (ASX:ALL), ALS (ASX:ALQ) and United Malt Group (ASX:UMG) report results today.
- Seven Group Holdings (ASX:SVW) and Cromwell Property Group (ASX:CMW) hold their AGMs today.
- New home sales data and wage price growth is out today for October.
Local trading ideas:
- Afterpay (ASX:APT) had its Buy rating upgraded by Bell Potter with a new $140 price target, implying 38% upside in a year from yesterday’s close of $95.93. Afterpay held its AGM yesterday noting November is on track for a record month, without giving any details of what that looked like.
- Adacel Technologies (ASX:ADA), which controls 21% of the world’s airspace traffic management through their technology, had its Buy rating and price target upgraded by Bell Potter to $1.05, implying 50% upside in a year from yesterday’s close of $0.78.
- Suncorp (ASX:SUN), Element 25 (ASX:E25) and Jumbo Interactive (ASX:JIN) are all showing bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.