The ASX200 is eyeing a flat open today with all eyes and ears on the U.S. presidential debate kicking off at 11am AEDT.
The first COVID-19 treatment was approved by the U.S. FDA, giving Gilead Sciences’ drug, Remdesivir, formal approval to treat COVID-19.
What to watch today:
- Restaurants, cafes, pubs and clubs will be able to take group bookings of up to 30 people.
- Flash PMI numbers for October are out, they are a preview of what to expect ahead of official numbers.
- Citi reiterated Aristocrat Leisure (ASX:ALL) as a buy with a $34.60 price target.
- Bell Potter upgraded Laybuy Group Holdings (ASX:LBY) as a speculative buy, increasing its price target to $3.00. This implies 76% upside on its rapid and record growth.
- Bell Potter upgraded Aeris Resources Ltd (ASX:AIS) as a buy, increasing its target to $0.109, implying 79% upside.
- Navigator Global Investments (ASX:NGI), MyFiziq (ASX:MYQ) and Tesoro Resources (ASX:TSO) are all showing bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.