The Aussie share market is set to open lower, with the futures suggesting a 0.5% fall.
What to watch today:
- The iron ore price fell from US$217 to US$200. Watch Fortescue Metals (ASX:FMG), Mineral Resources (ASX:MIN) and Magnetite Mines (ASX:MGT).
- Whitefield Areas (ASX:WHF) goes ex- dividend today.
- Aristocrat Leisure (ASX:ALL) and CSR Limited (ASX:CSR) set to go ex- dividend on Friday.
- BrainChip Inc (ASX:BRN) and Viva Energy Group (ASX:VEA) to hold their AGMs today.
- The most traded stocks by Bell Direct clients yesterday: Link (ASX:LNK), Premier Investment (ASX:PMV) and Appen (ASX:APX). The most traded stocks by advised clients yesterday: Western Areas (ASX:WSA), Link (ASX:LNK) and Premier Investments Ltd (ASX:PMV).
- Bell Potter have reiterated their Speculative Buy recommendation on Aroa Biosurgery (ASX:ARX), with a $2.00 price target.
- Super Retail Group (ASX:SUL), Bendigo and Adelaide Bank (ASX:BEN) and Deep Yellow (ASX:DYL) are all giving off bullish charting signals, according to Trading Central.