After a mixed session overnight on Wall Street, the futures are suggesting the Aussie share market will open 0.1% higher.
What to watch today:
- Australia’s Business Confidence data will be released today and Consumer Confidence data to be released tomorrow.
- US inflation data to be released on Thursday.
- The oil price fell 0.1% to US$69.20 a barrel, iron ore is trading 0.5% lower and gold rebounded to $1,901.
- Most traded stock by Bell Direct clients yesterday: Altium (ASX:ALU). And the most traded stock by our advised clients: VanEck Vectors Australian Equal Weight ETF (ASX:MVW).
- Austal Limited (ASX:ASB) was reiterated as a Citi BUY with a $3.30 price target.
- Oneview Healthcare (ASX:ONE), Energy Resources (ASX:ERA) and Orica (ASX:ORI) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.