With the end of financial year just days away, many investors are rebalancing their portfolios. Temporary setbacks for select stocks create opportunities. Plus, an agricultural stock to consider following a rise in almond demand.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:28) The Tech sector erasing its yearly loss, rising 3.8%
- (1:00) Why investors are rushing back into Afterpay (ASX:APT)
- (2:08) Why ARB’s (ASX:ARB) next results could be strong
- (3:08) One of 2021’s greats, Codan (ASX:CDA) falling 8% on profit taking
- (4:00) Tapping into rising demand: the case for Select Harvests (ASX:SHV)