The Aussie share market defied the odds this month, rising 1% so far. Lithium stocks are back in full focus, as governments draw new environmental battle lines, and key car manufacturers like VW, GM, BMW and Tesla scale up electric vehicle (EV) operations.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:33) What we can expect for June based on historical trends
- (1:05) Investors buying the Tech stock dip
- (1:32) What’s behind Pilbara Minerals (ASX:PLS) & Galaxy Resources (ASX:GXY)
- (3:36) Why governments are pushing EVs
- (4:29) A lithium battery ETF that’s up 80% year on year
- (5:33) The huge economic news week ahead