It's easy to open an account and start trading. It's all online (no annoying paperwork).
If you're switching from another broker, transferring your portfolio is simple and safe.
As part of the application, simply enter your HIN and then we'll do the hard work for you. When your Bell Direct account is opened, your portfolio will be switched into your account ready to go.
What you get with Bell Direct
- Buy and sell ASX-listed securities, international ETFs and mFunds
- Daily trading ideas delivered to your inbox
- Access to portfolio strategy, charting and stock filter tools
- Access to Bell Potter broker research when you start trading
- Free conditional orders
- The ability to trade on your mobile
- Easy tax reporting
What you'll need to join
- Personal details for all applicants
- Company or trust documents if you are opening an SMSF, company or trust trading account
- A valid email address to receive your application details and notifications
- A current mobile number
- A current Australian bank account or margin lending account
- Tax File Number (optional)