To open an account with us and switch your portfolio holdings to Bell Direct, simply click the Join Bell Direct button.
Complete the form and after you click ‘Finish’ you’ll receive an email from us with your personal login details.
For more information about the Bell Cash Trust PDS and Additional Information click here.
You can then continue opening one or more Bell Direct share trading accounts (including an individual, superannuation, trust, corporation or minor account).
We make switching your holdings easy and safe – as part of the application we will ask for your HIN and then we will do the switching for you. When your Bell Direct account is opened, your portfolio will be switched into your account ready to go.
What you will need
- Your ID details so we can verify your identity online (i. e. Australian passport or driver’s licence)
- Your bank account details (from an Australian bank)
- Tax File Number (optional)
- Company or trust documents if you are opening an SMSF, company or trust account
- Your HIN when switching from another broker
How it works
1. Fill in the online form
Complete the form and we’ll do an electronic ID verification on the spot. You’ll get a response from us in 3 seconds.
2. Transfer your shareholdings
Enter your HIN and portfolio details and we will organise the transfer of your holdings in your new account.
3. Fund your account
Get ready to trade by ?depositing funds in your ?account. It’s easy to do via? bank transfer or BPAY.
4. Start trading
Trade shares, ETFs, mFunds, options and other ASX listed securities using the platform voted #1 for client satisfaction 6 years in a row.
With a Bell Direct Online Trading account you get:
- Great rates that reward you with better rates than more you trade.
- Bell Potter Analyst reports
- Access to Livewire Business News
- Access to Bell Direct Market Wrap Videos
- Advanced charting tools
- Access to premium services like iRESS, Platinum streaming data
- Direct Margin Lending from Bell Potter Capital
- Easy tax reporting
- Mobile trading
- FREE conditional orders
All back by one of Australia’s most experienced Brokers, Bell Potter.
Up to $10,000 trades
$15 per trade
Frequent Trader Discount
$13 per trade
$10 per trade