The ASX200 is eyeing a 0.9% gain at the open following Wall Street’s gains and the RBA pledging to keep rates on hold until 2024.
What to watch today:
- Companies reporting: Amcor (ASX:AMC) and BWP Trust (ASX:BWP).
- The government pledged $10 million to reopen a tungsten mine, so keep an eye on King Island Scheelite (ASX:KIS).
- RBA Governor Philip Lowe will speak about the year ahead at 12:30pm.
Local trading ideas:
- GR Engineering (ASX:GNG) was upgraded by Bell Potter with a $1.45 target.
- Following Centuria Industrial REIT’s (ASX:CIP) results being released, UBS maintained CIP as a buy. The highlight of the result was CIP renewed leases with Woolworths in NSW.
- Ava Risk Group (ASX:AVA), Southern Cross Media (ASX:SXL) and Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT (ASX:CQE) are giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.