Trading & Investing Solutions
If you are a frequent trader or high net worth investor looking to trade shares, options or warrants, Bell Direct Advantage can tailor the right platform for you combined with superior service.
Negotiated pricing, based on your trading frequency
- Brokerage rates based on your average trade size or trading frequency.
- Negotiated pricing on margin lending interest rates based on your loan balance
- Ability to offer “end of day contract note’ which calculates the brokerage against trade value for the day.
- Access to complimentary Iress Viewpoint for active traders
Online trading with Iress Viewpoint or Pro platforms
ViewPoint is an intuitive and easy-to-use market data and trading platform, you receive:
- A constant stream of live market data
- Stock data including dividends, historical corporate actions, company profiles
- Real-time charting with advanced technical analysis tools
- A customisable interface, so you can personalise your system to suit your trading style
Advanced trading solutions including order types
- Choose your exchange ‘destination’, including dark and lit markets
- Choice of different trading platforms including Iress Viewpoint, Iress Professional, Website, mobile app
- Access to experienced Trading Desk to place phone orders direct to market including over the day orders
- Low latency and straight through processing
Settlement via Bell Potter Margin Lending, Macquarie CMT or Bell Direct Investment Account
When you trade with Bell Direct, you’ll receive 3 bullish and 3 bearish trading ideas each day in your inbox. Bullish and bearish actionable trading ideas are based on chart patterns detected by Trading Central. The alerts are emailed early each morning so you can decide in advance which trading ideas are best suited for you.
Exclusive access to IPOs including wholesale opportunities
As an Advantage client, you now have access to Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) via the Bell Potter Equity Capital Markets team.
In 2021, we successfully executed 101 transactions, raising in excess of $2.6 billion in new equity capital.
Advantage clients can also register to be classified as a sophisticated investor (criteria set under the Corporations Act 2001) to gain access to placements and other offerings which are limited to wholesale clients.
Your Dedicated Relationship Managers
We understand what is important to you to give you an advantage through personalised support and trading tools to assist with your investment needs.
Access Bell Potter Research
Access to exclusive events
Who’s eligible for Bell Direct Advantage?
To be eligible for Bell Direct Advantage you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
Margin Loan Balance
in CHESS holdings with a received signed sophisticated investor form