How to apply
To bid for the Magellan Global Trust Broker Firm Offer:
If you're not a Bell Direct client, open an account here.
For existing Bell Direct clients, follow the steps below:
1. Download and review the Product Discloure Statement carefully here.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your Bell Direct account number, your name and the amount in $ you would like to bid for.
The Minimum parcel is 1,500 Units or $2,250. Subscriptions for Units in excess of the minimum subscription amount must be made in multiples of 100 Units
Firm bids are due by 5.00pm on Tuesday 19th September 2017 (AEST). However, the company may vary the timetable, including closing the Offer early, at any time prior to that date, without notice.
3. Ensure you have sufficient cleared funds in your Bell Direct cash account on the day you make your bid. If there are not adequate cleared funds in your account, your bid won't be submitted and you will not be allocated Units.
4. Once Units are allocated, we will advise you of your final allocation.
By submitting a bid I/we declare and acknowledge:
- I/we have received, read in full, and understood the Product Disclosure Statement (and/or any supplement or replacement);
- I/we are Australian residents;
- I/we are making a bid to apply for fully paid ordinary units in the Issuer (Units);
- I/we acknowledge that once the firm Offer is closed I/we may not withdraw my/our Bid;
- To apply for the number of Units that I/we Bid for (or a lower number as determined by Bell Direct at its sole discretion);
- To authorise Bell Direct to do anything on my/our behalf necessary (including the completion and execution of the application form and other documents) to enable the Units to be allocated to me/us;
- To be bound by the constitution of the Issuer;
- I/we represent, warrant and agree that I/we have not received this Product Disclosure Statement outside Australia and am/are not acting on behalf of a person resident outside Australia;
- That the information contained in the Product Disclosure Statement (and/or any supplement or replacement) and provided by Bell Direct is not financial product advice or an express or implied recommendation that Units are suitable for me/us, given my/our investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs;
- That, in the event that the offer is oversubscribed, Bell Direct or the Issuer may determine the allocation policy in its absolute discretion and I/we agree not to make any Claim against Bell Direct or the Issuer in relation to the allocation policy.
Please contact our broking representatives by email on 1300 786 199 if you have any questions on the Offer or on how to bid.