How to apply
To apply for the WAM Gloabl Broker Firm Offer:
If you're not a Bell Direct client, open an account here.
For existing Bell Direct clients, follow the steps below:
1. Download and review the Replacement Prospectus carefully here.
2. Send an email to email@example.com detailing your Bell Direct account number, your name and the amount in $ you would like to bid for.
The price for each share is $2.20. Investors must bid for a minimum of 1,000 shares ($2,200) and thereafter in multiples of 100 shares.
Firm bids are due by 5.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 29th May 2018. However, the company may vary the timetable, including closing the Offer early without notice.
3. Ensure you have sufficient cleared funds in your Bell Direct cash account on the day you make your bid. If there are not adequate cleared funds in your account, your bid won't be submitted and you will not be allocated shares.
4. Once shares are allocated, we will advise you of your final allocation.
By submitting your bid, you acknowledge that you:
- a) have read and understood the Replacement Prospectus dated 1 May 2018;
- b) hereby submit a bid for a firm allocation of shares in the Offer and acknowledge that once the firm offer is closed I/we may not withdraw my/our bid.
- c) to apply for the number of shares that I/we bid for (or a lower number as determined by Bell Direct at its sole discretion);
- d) that the information contained in the Replacement Prospectus (and/or any supplement or replacement) is not financial product advice or an express or implied recommendation that the financial product is suitable for me/us, given my/our investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs;
- e) That, in the event that the offer is oversubscribed, Bell Direct or the Issuer may determine the allocation policy in its absolute discretion and I/we agree not to make any claim against Bell Direct or the Issuer in relation to the allocation policy.
Please contact our broking representatives by email or on 1300 786 199 if you have any questions on the Offer or on how to apply.