1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Third Party Platform Pty Ltd ABN 74 121 227 905 (“Bell Direct” or the “Promoter”), an Australian Financial Services licensee (AFSL 314341) and a Participant of the ASX Limited Group. It is conducted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
2. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition consists of the following Competition mechanics:
- Entry into the Competition for each Eligible Entrant is automatic and is a consequence of each trade completed by the Eligible Entrant with Bell Direct during the Competition Period. There is no restriction on how many times an Eligible Entrant can be entered into the Competition. Trades can be placed online or over the phone.
- Five winners will be selected at random on Monday of the week following the end of the six weeks of the Competition. There are five winners of five Apple Watches, each of 42mm case from the Apple Watch Sport range at the end of Competition Period. The winners will be eligible to choose any style within the Apple Watch Sport range, and have the option of electing a 38mm case in lieu of the 42mm. There is no option to choose an Apple Watch from a different range.
4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. "Eligible Entrants" in this Competition are individuals who:
- are Australian residents of at least 18 years of age; and
- are not employees, or immediate family members of employees of the Promoter, and its related companies and agencies associated with this Competition; and
- are not precluded by their terms of employment from participating.
- In this clause "Immediate Family" means spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural, or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
5. Entry commences at 10am Monday 22 June 2015 and closes at 4pm Friday 31 July 2015 (the “Competition Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, Australia.
6. There is only one prize pool. The total Australian value of all prizes is $2895 (including tax). This is comprised of 5 x Apple Watches each valued at $579.
7. All prizes are valued as at 7 May 2015. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize values.
8. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
9. The right of a prize winner to receive a prize is not transferable or exchangeable and their prize cannot be taken as cash.
10. The prizes will be drawn at Level 30 Governor Phillip Tower, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney NSW 2000. The draw date and time will be 12pm Monday 3 August 2015.
11. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. Winners will be contacted from Monday 3 August 2015 through to Friday 7 August 2015.
12. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating this promotion, the winner will have three months to claim their prize.
13. If a prize is unclaimed, a redraw will take place at 12pm on Monday 31 August 2015 at Level 30 Governor Phillip Tower, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney NSW 2000. The winner(s) of any redraw will be notified by email and/or telephone.
14. The name of all winners (including any redraw winners) will be published at https://www.facebook.com/BellDirectAustralia, www.belldirect.com.au and in the monthly Bell Direct newsletter.
15. The winners may be required to participate in publicity. If you are the winner you give permission for photos of you to be taken and feature online, broadcast and in print for publicity purposes and for use by the Promoter without further compensation.
16. In order to be entitled to any prize, each winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with these Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize.
17. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition. Any changes to the Promotion and/or Terms and Conditions relating to the promotion (including prize variations, cancellation or suspension of your promotion), is subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
19. All of the Promoter’s decisions in relation to any aspects of the Competition are final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant participating in the Competition. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this Competition, will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left the Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
22. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties"), shall not be liable for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred arising out of, or in any way connected with, this competition and its prizes, including:
- (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- (ii) any loss arising from any negligent act or omission of any of the Relevant Parties; and
- (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
- (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise,
- (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
- (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition.
24. Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winners and, if an entrant consents, may be used to market its products to the entrant. The personal information of each winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers. Persons may contact the Promoter by visiting the Bell Direct website to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
25. The Competition is licensed by the following permits: NSW permit number LTPS/15/03530.