The Aussie share market is set to open higher, with the futures suggesting the market will rise 1.2%.
What to watch today:
- NSW has abolished stamp duty costs on electric vehicles (EVs) in a bid to boost EV sales, as part of handing down its state budget today. All eyes will be on companies involved in lithium production, including Galaxy Resources (ASX:GXY), Pilbara (ASX:PLS) and Lake Resources (ASX:LKE).
- Victoria has invested $5 million into Australia’s first locally manufactured mRNA vaccine. All eyes on CSL Limited (ASX:CSL).
- The oil price rose above US$73.00 a barrel overnight.
- The copper price rebounded 1.4% on Monday.
- The iron ore price last traded at US$217.00 after falling 1.6%.
- Bega Cheese (ASX:BGA) was reiterated as a Bell Potter BUY with a $7.35 target, implying 21% share price growth in a year.
- Oneview Healthcare (ASX:ONE), Caravel Minerals (ASX:CVV) and Alcidion (ASX:ALC) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.