In just one week the Aussie share market hit a seven-month high, whilst also hitting an eight-day low. It seems this pendulum of volatility is a reaction to the impending U.S. election in ten days. The technical viewpoint indicates there is upside to come.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (1:05) Investors rotating out of defensive sectors and into cyclicals
- (1:19) Pro Medicus (ASX:PME) jumping 14%, while Megaport (ASX:MP1) sinks 9%
- (2:07) The pre-election cash build up: what you need to know
- (3:02) What the markets tell us about the U.S. election
- (5:05) Three trading ideas in IT, Education & Property