This week marked, not only the last but, the busiest week this reporting season. Despite most companies beating expectations, the Aussie share market dropped 1.2% (Mon-Fri) after the 10-year bond yield jumped 1.6% to a one-year high.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:16) Why the market dipped despite a good report card
- (0:45) The Energy sector leading the way, rising 5%
- (1:31) What caused the Tech sector to see its biggest drop in a year
- (2:16) The economic forecast: what to expect in the future
- (3:06) The stock upgrades and downgrades following reporting season