The ASX200 is eyeing a lift of 0.1% at the open.
Companies reporting today:
- Commonwealth Bank (ASX:CBA), Insurance Australia Group (ASX:IAG), CIMIC (ASX:CIM), Megaport (ASX:MP1), Centuria (ASX:CNI) and Mineral Resources (ASX:MIN).
Yesterday’s most traded stocks:
- Large caps: Zip (ASX:Z1P), ANZ Bank (ASX:ANZ) and Amcor (ASX:AMC) which all lost over 1% yesterday.
- Small caps: Reedy Lagoon (ASX:RLC) rose 176%, Flexiroam (ASX:FRX) fell 28% and Stemcell (ASX:SCU) rose 30%.
Local trading ideas:
- Macquarie expects Fortescue Metals (ASX:FMG) shares to rally up to $26.50.
- Alcidion (ASX:ALC) was initiated as a buy by Bell Potter with a $0.28 target. Alcidion tech is already being used by Queensland Health and in Scotland.
- Sealink (ASX:SLK), Infomedia (ASX:IFM) and MNF Group (ASX:MNF) are giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.