The new Omicron COVID-19 variant pushed global markets lower this week, with the Aussie share market trading down 0.7% (Mon-Thu). Plus, Aussie investors digested key economic data, including better-than-expected September quarter GDP.
In this week’s wrap, Sophia covers:
- (0:28) The latest GDP and balance of trade data
- (1:51) Top performer, Collins Foods’ (ASX:CKF) strong half-year results
- (2:11) Lynas Rare Earths’ (ASX:LYC) gain after broker upgrade
- (3:10) Bell Potter’s must have stocks in a portfolio
- (6:50) What stocks Bell Direct clients were trading this week