Yesterday, the ASX200 closed at a new record high for the first time in history, at a 1.1% gain.
Overnight, all three US indices moved up modestly by 0.1%.
This morning the Aussie share market is set to reach a brand new record high, with the futures suggesting the market will rise 0.2%.
What to watch today:
- In economic news, Retail Trade Data is out today for April.
- Balance of Trade data set to be released 11:30am AEST.
- The Oil price moved over its two- year high to US$68.77 a barrel.
- The Iron Ore price rose 3%, trading at $207.50 a tonne.
- The Gold price rose modestly to US$1,911.
- Worley (ASX:WOR) is a Citi BUY with a $12.60 price target, and Macquarie has a BUY on the stock, with a $12.00 price target.
- Superloop (ASX:SLC), Charter Hall Group (ASX:CHC), and FYI Resources (ASX:FYI) are all giving off bullish charting signals, according to Trading Central.