The Aussie share market is likely to trade 0.2% higher today with Hydrogen stocks in the limelight.
What to watch today:
- Australia and New Zealand Bank (ASX:ANZ) is set to report earnings tomorrow, National Australia Bank (ASX:NAB) to report later this week and Commonwealth Bank (ASX:CBA) to report next week.
- The RBA meets today with the focus on bond buying as interest rates are expected to remain on hold.
- Australia’s first green hydrogen/gas power plant is set to be built in Illawarra with the government spending $300 million on the project. Hydrogen stocks in breakouts from a technical perspective include Hazer (ASX:HZR), Province Resources (ASX:PRL), Fortescue Metals (ASX:FMG) and QEM (ASX:QEM).
- As restrictions ease in the UK, keep an eye on Virgin Money UK (ASX:VUK), Link Administration (ASX:LNK), Ramsay Health Care (ASX:RHC) and Breville (ASX:BRG).
- Dexus (ASX:DXS) reports quarterly earnings today.
- Acorn Cap Investment Fund (ASX:ACQ), Vitalharvest Freehold (ASX:VTH), and Waterco (ASX:WAT) go ex-dividend today, while Bank of Queensland (ASX:BOQ) goes ex-dividend tomorrow.
- The most traded stocks from Bell Direct clients yesterday: Westpac (ASX:WBC), Kogan (ASX:KGN) and Telstra (ASX:TLS), while advised clients traded Fortescue Metals (ASX:FMG), Woolworths (ASX:WOW) and Zip Co (ASX:Z1P).
- PointsBet Holdings (ASX:PBH) was reiterated as a speculative Bell Potter Buy.
- Deep Yellow (ASX:DYL), Starpharma (ASX:SPL) and Australian Agriculture Co (ASX:AAC) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.