The Aussie share market declined 3% this week (Mon-Thu), as interest rate sensitive sectors such as real estate, tech and financials fell following the RBA’s interest rate rise on Tuesday.
In this week’s wrap, Sophia covers:
- (0:09) Why bank stocks have entered correction territory
- (1:39) Why Atlas Arteria (ASX:ALX) jumped 13%
- (2:00) Woodside Energy (ASX:WDS) booming as oil and gas prices rise
- (2:31) Zip (ASX:ZIP) tumbling 20% after Apple launches BNPL platform
- (3:37) The most traded stocks & ETFs by Bell Direct clients
- (3:56) Four economic news items to watch out for