Enter your details to join our mobile app waitlist and receive early access to the Bell Direct App.
Read the transcript here.
The Aussie share market traded flat this week, rising just 0.01% (Mon-Thu), as a rally in Financial, REIT and consumer discretionary stocks was offset by the energy sector plunging over 2.8%. Energy stocks were rocked by falling commodity prices, especially gas dropping on news of a global oversupply, while oil prices dropped over 2% later in the week.
In this week’s wrap, Grady covers:
• (0:48) Why has the healthcare sector outperformed the broader market
• (1:59) Neuren & Telix Pharmaceuticals making sound progress
• (4:11) The best performing stocks in the ASX200
• (5:03) The most traded stocks & ETFs by Bell Direct clients
• (5:38) Three economic news items to watch out for