The Aussie share market fell 3.2% (Mon-Thu), weighed down by Thursday’s loss, the market’s worst day since September 2020. Consumer staples managed to advance more than 4%, while tech shares dropped 10%.
In this week’s wrap, Sophia covers:
- (0:12) The Russia-Ukraine war and its impact on oil prices
- (1:58) Why Cimic Group’s (ASX:CIM) share price jumped 35%
- (3:11) Life360 (ASX:360) falling 29% after releasing its result
- (3:47) The most traded stocks by Bell Direct clients
- (4:16) Bell Potter’s stock upgrades and downgrades this week
- (5:20) Three economic news releases to watch