Ahead of the RBA’s rate announcement next week, we look at the predicted rate outlook for the remainder of CY23, what this means for companies and most importantly, what the outlook means for your portfolio this festive season.
In this week’s wrap, Grady covers:
- (0:12) fears and expectations around the cash rate,
- (0:27) Tuesday’s RBA meeting,
- (1:56) what ‘higher for longer’ means for businesses and individuals,
- (2:29) two companies who excelled in the FY23 reporting season,
- (3:04) interest rate impacts on portfolios and investment decisions,
- (4:46) the best performing stocks in the ASX200,
- (6:12) the most traded stocks & ETFs by Bell Direct clients, and
- (6:27) five economic news items to watch out for.
Read the transcript article here.