The Aussie share market copped a 3.4% pullback (Mon-Thu) – its biggest weekly fall in six months. With the U.S. election around the corner, and new European COVID-19 lock downs in force, Australian investors have been flicking the risk-off button amid the uncertainty.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:22) Investors abandoning cyclicals for defensive sectors
- (1:10) Coca-Cola Amatil (ASX:CCL) fizzing up 16%
- (1:53) Light at the end of the tunnel: the end of Australia’s recession
- (2:18) Whether interest rates will be cut next week
- (3:29) Why the Aussie share market could rally after the U.S. election
- (4:37) Potential merger and acquisition stocks to watch, with BUY ratings: Nufarm (ASX:NUF), Southern Cross Media (ASX:SXL) & Computershare (ASX:CPU)