Restrictions are lifting and Australia’s economy has blasted out of its first recession in 29 years. The Aussie share market gained 0.2% (Mon-Thu) and is on track to record its fifth straight week of gains.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (1:20) Sectors: Mining explodes with a 5% uptick
- (1:45) Why earnings are likely to rise for the iron ore majors
- (2:54) The huge recovery of COVID-19 affected sectors in November
- (3:54) How the Aussie economy’s bounce back shattered expectations
- (5:03) 17 stocks likely to benefit from increased consumer spending