The Aussie share market declined 0.7% this week (Mon-Thu). The utilities sector outperformed, while the tech sector and consumer discretionary sector came under pressure.
In this week’s wrap, Sophia covers:
- (0:25) What happened in global markets in Q1
- (2:26) Why it’s worth considering nickel
- (3:52) What to think about when interest rates rise
- (5:04) Pendal (ASX:PDL) lifting 18% after receiving a takeover offer
- (5:37) The most traded stocks by Bell Direct clients
- (5:57) Three economic news items to watch out for