This week, investors have been weighing up localised lockdowns and travel bubbles reopening, which put travel and tourism stocks back in the spotlight.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:18) Industrials in a league of their own, up 4.5%
- (0:31) Sydney Airport (ASX:SYD) flies up 34%, after receiving a $22 billion takeover offer. What could move SYD next?
- (1:50) Pfizer vaccine imports set to triple, and investors in travel stocks love it
- (3:00) Earnings forecasts are being upgraded & why this is good news
- (4:33) Two travel stocks to consider: Qantas (ASX:QAN) & Flight Centre (ASX:FLT)