Market wraps 27th March 2020
Weekly Wrap 27 March
As the Aussie share market picks back up, global equities are expected to follow. However, we aren't out of the woods yet given the persistent pressure from travel bans and other precautionary measures.
In this week's wrap, Jessica covers:
- Stocks in the spotlight - Afterpay (ASX:APT) up 56% (0:40)
- Where are we headed? Global productivity down, but government stimuluses are picking up the pieces (1:41)
- Where to find the most upside (3:56)
- Healthcare stocks to watch (5:25)
- How to find 'quality' ETFs (7:35)
Get the latest market news analysis with Bell Direct's Market Wraps.
At Bell Direct, you can trade smarter with our market insights, stock tips and real broker research. Open an account today and start online trading.
Get the latest SMSF insights
Watch our interview series to get exclusive insights and trading ideas. Open a Bell Direct account today.
Learn how to trade on our award winning platform and use our trading tools with these smart tutorials.
Watch Julia Lee and market experts analysing the share market and sharing their stock picks. Join Bell Direct for more insights.
Find out more about our new products and latest ads.