Market wraps 5th June 2020
Weekly Wrap 5 June
The Aussie share market touches the 6,000pt milestone and hits a 13-week high this week (Mon-Thu). Technical insights reveal plenty, as the market is 32% up from its bear market bottom.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- The comeback from COVID-19 (0:15)
- All sectors on the ASX200 rise, with Consumer Discretionary gaining the most (0:40)
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (ASX:URW) charges 33% as centres reopen (1:24)
- Three key themes: (1) developers/fund managers set for growth (2) a potential looming recession and (3) the U.S. triple threat (2:30)
- How these three key themes translate into trade ideas: a word on Centuria (ASX:CNI), CSL (ASX:CSL) and Qantas (ASX:QAN) (4:20)
Get the latest market news analysis with Bell Direct's Market Wraps.
Watch our interview series to get exclusive insights and trading ideas. Open a Bell Direct account today.
At Bell Direct, you can trade smarter with our market insights, stock tips and real broker research. Open an account today and start online trading.
Get the latest SMSF insights
Learn how to trade on our award winning platform and use our trading tools with these smart tutorials.
Watch Julia Lee and market experts analysing the share market and sharing their stock picks. Join Bell Direct for more insights.
Find out more about our new products and latest ads.