Yesterday, the Aussie share market reached its highest level of 7,418 points.
Today the futures are suggesting the Aussie share market will lift 0.3% or 19 points.
What to watch today:
- Australia awaits news on Victoria, South Australia and NSW lockdown restrictions.
- Virgin Money (ASX:VUK) are set to report their results today.
- Temple and Webster (ASX:TPW) reported earnings results this morning. TPW’s full year revenue is up 85% and their earnings (EBITDA) are up 141% in the year.
- Oil Search (ASX:OSH) have reported their quarterly results, with a 22% up in revenue.
- Oz Minerals (ASX:OZL) have also reported quarterly results, with upgraded full year production.
- The copper price surged over 4% to its highest level since June. The price was boosted by the news that China sold less reserves than expected.
- The iron ore price fell 0.4%, while the oil price rose 0.4% to US$72.18.
- Fresh milk company Synlait Milk (ASX:SM1) was reiterated as a Bell Potter BUY, with an increased price target of $4.40, implying 29% share price growth in a year.
- Paladin (ASX:PDN), Neometals (ASX:NMT) and Redbubble (ASX:RBL) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.