This week, the ASX200 has gained 5.1% and is now 19% off from the February all-time high. But today, the ASX futures point to some profit taking, suggesting a 1.1% fall at the open.
What to watch today:
- ALS (ASX: ALQ) – hands down its full year results
- AGMS: AMA Group (ASX:AMA) & Spark Infrastructure (ASX:SKI)
- Amcor (ASX:AMC) goes ex-dividend
- Aged care company, Japara Healthcare (ASX:JHC) announced $270-$300m write down/impairment
Trading ideas for today:
- Bell Potter rated Coca-Cola Amatil (ASX:CCL) as a buy, given its results yesterday and unprecedented cost cutting.
- Coronado Global Resources Inc (ASX:CRN) was upgraded by Bell Potter given its U.S mines are restarting production on 1 June.