The uranium market over the last month has seen increasing volatility, mostly led by demand across the nuclear fuel sector and limited near-term supply. Globally, the share prices of uranium miners have rallied, with smaller miners outperforming the large-cap uranium stocks. Considering this, we explore the four ASX-listed companies favoured by Bell Potter in the uranium market.
In this week’s wrap, Sophia covers:
- (0:12) drivers of the uranium market’s increasing volatility
- (1:23) Boss Energy’s (ASX:BOE) Speculative Hold recommendation
- (1:56) Paladin Energy’s (ASX:PDN) focus on development
- (2:11) Deep Yellow’s (ASX:DYL) Speculative Buy rating
- (2:44) Alligator Energy’s advancement with four projects
- (3:26) the best performing stocks in the ASX200
- (3:52) the most traded stocks & ETFs by Bell Direct clients
- (4:19) five economic news items to watch out for.
Read the transcript here