The Aussie share market hit a brand new 12-month high. With 65% of reported companies beating expectations, and the market remaining in a technical breakout, the bullish flag is flying high. There’s plenty to be across this reporting season.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:26) Technical and fundamental trends supporting market growth
- (1:07) Zip (ASX:Z1P) outperforming the market and rising 24%
- (2:10) Gold glistening: four noteworthy stocks to consider
- (2:35) Iron ore continuing to deliver the goods
- (3:24) Bank profits recovering but dividends disappointing
- (4:00) Promising early news for the property sector